Friday, May 24, 2013

Aim Higher. Reach Farther. Attain Greater.

Aim Higher.  Reach Farther.  Attain Greater.

I invite you to not only see, but also feel, what He is saying to you:

“Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you.” (D&C 88:63)

“Seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” (D&C 88:63)

“Sanctify yourselves that your minds become single to God, and the days will come that you shall see him; for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will.” (D&C 88:68)

“Verily, thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name, and obeyeth my voice, and keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am;” (D&C 93:1; emphasis mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A HEAVENLY MANIFESTATION given to Heber Q. Hale President of the Boise Stake

  The Heavenly Manifestation given to Heber Q. Hale President of the Boise Stake Heber Q. Hale, President of the Boise Stake of the Church o...